Complaint Review: Carnival Mastercard

• Reported By: Jon — Texas United States of America
Carnival Mastercard
100 South West Street, Internet United States of America

Carnival Mastercard Barclay Bank WORST customer service EVER! Internet

I called to dispute a credit card charge that I could not get a merchant to issue a credit for even though they admitted to owing me a credit. So I opened a case and the overseas staff in the Philippines closed the case without contacting me for more information. I was not treated with respect for my issue. I was not allowed to explain my case. The case was just closed without a call, email, mail or any type of communication to try and assist me. I was placed on multiple long holds, hung up on, argued with, and told I had no reason to be upset, just consult the card member agreement...

Talk about a frustrating experience!First, let me tell you that, whatever your concern, your call will be answered in Manila, Philippines.

Second, your concern will be handled as anadversarial relationship between you and the merchant. Long gone are the days of good customer service from this bank! They've got the bailout money so they are outsourcing the phones to an overseas third party vendor to save money!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2011 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carnival-Mastercard/internet/Carnival-Mastercard-Barclay-Bank-WORST-customer-service-EVER-Internet-680021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carnival Mastercard