Complaint Review: Carnival Seamiles

• Submitted: Sat, February 21, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, February 21, 2009

• Reported By:Saint Louis Missouri
Carnival Seamiles
www.seamiles.com Philadelphia, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Carnival Seamiles Barclay Mastercard - Royal Carribean - CSA Travel Protection IRRESPONSIBLE PARTIES Philadelphia Pennsylvania

On December 29th or 30th my credit card was used illegally online. My Seamilles Mastercard company called me to verify the purchase which I hadn't made so they insisted on closing the card immediately. I forgot, hey it the holidays , about the balance being posted to my account for the balance of the cruise. When I checked my statement it wasn't on there and then I remembered it would be posted to the recently canceled card. The thing is my husband was laid off on January 1st so I needed to cancel the cruise so I called my agent. Now I am told that I will not get my deposit of $750 back even though I had insurance. Spoke with Barclay, Seamiles, Insurance co and Royal Carribean and no one would help. WHY DIDN"T SOMEONE CALL! I am discontinuing using my card as I see it could be cheaper just to buy a cruise outright. The points are a waste.

Robin
Saint Louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2009 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carnival-Seamiles/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania/Carnival-Seamiles-Barclay-Mastercard-Royal-Carribean-CSA-Travel-Protection-IRRESPONSIB-426923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carnival Seamiles