Complaint Review: Carnival registry

• Updated: Tue, August 27, 2013

• Reported By: lilmama — Mt. Pleasant South Carolina
Carnival registry
, Select State/Province USA

Carnival registry 7 day land / 7 day cruise Called to change my 7 day land package within the 24 hour period that they offer but instead they offer me a 2 bedroom for more money that I didn't even need. All I needed was to move my check in day by 1 day. nationwide

I brought a  7 day resort/ 7 day cruise vacation package from Carnival Registry. It's a package deal that the company is offering to old custmers. The reprensentative that sold me the package was very nice and helpful.

My problem comes with the booking departmart. BEWARE the people that answers in this departmart doesn't speak good English and are very rude. I made many different calls to change my check-in date  but they told me that my grace period has pass and can't help me.

The day of my booking within the 24 hour grace period I called back to make the change but instead they offer me a different resort that has a two bedroom for more money when all I needed was a studio or a one bedroom. Called back 14 more times to have the supervisor tell me that I should have took the offer that was given to me. My respond to him was "Why would I spend more money when already spent $1600 with you guys." He couldn't answer but keep on saying we can't help you and my guys are on a time limit.  So people BEWARE if  Carnival Registy calls to sell this package to you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carnival-registry/Select-StateProvince/Carnival-registry-7-day-land-7-day-cruise-Called-to-change-my-7-day-land-package-within-1079610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carnival registry