Complaint Review: Carol Evans, spellcaster, San Antonio

San Antonio San Antonio, Texas United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Cult

Carol Evans, spellcaster, San Antonio This is the name you pay her by. She claims she can close a deal for me. Yet, my phone is off. My 1:1s aren't showing up for my daughter. And I can't get in to the dr abt emergency day surgery. San Antonio, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Moving beyond and Back on Track.

I wanted a spellcaster to close a deal which gives me a lot of money.  I saw signs and had a vision about this one.  I always wonder how they say they can predict and even change the future, but they can't tell what I have.  She wanted $1500 for a spell. But went down to what I have. I've lost any means to communicate with  her or anyone, being my phone died. I also can't get my 1:1s to show up to care for my daughter, who is out of control (has autism.)  And can't get in to see a dr. to arrange emergency day surgery.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2012 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carol-Evans-spellcaster-San-Antonio/San-Antonio-Texas-/Carol-Evans-spellcaster-San-Antonio-This-is-the-name-you-pay-her-by-She-claims-she-can-894807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carol Evans, spellcaster, San Antonio

Moving beyond and Back on Track.

AUTHOR: Anon. - (United States of America)

This spellcaster was the exact wrong person to use for this work.  You were receiving a quick peep into the future by God.  By entangling your essence with the disharmony existing in your spellcaster and strengthing that disharmony with your belief, which energized the disharmony, you have caused your own stress and strain in your life.

Next time, be accepting of the gift, open yourself to God, pray, and say Thank you to God for His blessings.  For now, pray to God to forgive you for going down the wrong pathway and promise Him to from now on only use prophets, not psychics AND to speak directly to Him through prayer as we need no spellcasters when we deal with the Ruler of the Universe, God.  May your feet find the path again, and your ears, eyes, hear and see of the blessings of the Lord, and may your heart leap when your hands encounter His free gifts again.