• Report: #198966

• Submitted: Fri, June 30, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, June 30, 2006

• Reported By:Mosinee Wisconsin
Carol Ward
Prospect Ave. Wausau, Wisconsin U.S.A.

Carol Carrie Ward Drug Dealer And Manipulator. Treats Her Kids Horrible. drug dealer, user, manufacturer, deliverer, manipulator ripoff Wausau Wisconsin

*Consumer Comment: Loser

I met carrie about 8 months ago. She lived across from me. Has 3 kids. a 9, 4 and 3 year old. She was nice as could be and came over to visit and would talk and make us laugh.

Her husband died 3 years ago. Sometimes she would cry about that.

Well, one day carries rent was due and someone "stole" the money. Her electric got shut off too.

My kid went over there. And told me she locked her kids in the closet and left them there.

I borrowed her a total of 2,000 dollars. For her rent, her electric, "food for her kids", her car to be fixed etc.

I come over to her house after I borrowed her the money. The car still wasnt fixed. There was NO food in the house and the electric was not on.

In her room she had CRACK pipes laying all over. She had spent it all on drugs. her kids were hungry and dirty.

I was disgusted.

I told her I want my money. And I reported her to social services. It has been 3 months now and I haven't a dime from her.

She manipulated me and said she needed the drugs to deal with the pain of her husband passing.

Well her kids need the money more.

Mosinee, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2006 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carol-Ward/Wausau-Wisconsin-54401/Carol-Carrie-Ward-Drug-Dealer-And-Manipulator-Treats-Her-Kids-Horrible-drug-dealer-user-198966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carol Ward

AUTHOR: Katie - (USA)

Some mothers are disgusting. Thank god for CPS but it still lets them get away. Also found dead best mom: Mandie Nowak aka Mandie Katzman of East Troy WI, what a joke!