Complaint Review: Carol Wright Gifts

• Submitted: Wed, April 04, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, April 11, 2012

• Reported By: Tamara Beinlich — carl junction Missouri United States of America
Carol Wright Gifts
100 Nixon Lane Internet United States of America

Carol Wright Gifts Refuse to stop shipment Internet

*Author of original report: I was thinking just that Sarah.

*General Comment: Solution

NEVER  EVER buy anything from Carol Wright Gifts! I made an order last Feb 20th for some plants to sell for Mothers Day to make some cash for the cats, for food and other things they need. Today I learned it would be another 3 weeks before they would ship out. So I called to cancel my order and they PRETENDED to do it. I requested email confirmation and when it didn't come I just called again. Now I'm being told tough.  But they won't ship another 3 weeks.  Which is plenty of time to cancel the order!

THIS IS A RIP OFF!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2012 04:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carol-Wright-Gifts/internet/Carol-Wright-Gifts-Refuse-to-stop-shipment-Internet-863998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carol Wright Gifts

I was thinking just that Sarah.

AUTHOR: Tamara Beinlich - (United States of America)

When I get their email that it's shipped I'm going to the bank and tell them I refused the shipment and I'm not paying for it.

I just feel bad because they are live plants and will probably be dead by the time they get back.  As a gardener I had to kill pretty plants. lol.

#2 General Comment

Solution

AUTHOR: sarah p - (United States of America)

Refuse the package at delivery. Leave a note for the carrier, if you will not be home the date of delivery. Make the company absorb the shipping costs. If you paid via credit card dispute the amount.