Complaint Review: Carol Wright

• Updated: Tue, November 16, 2010

• Reported By: Zoeysmom — Washougal Washington United States of America
Carol Wright
PO Box 7823 Edison, New Jersey United States of America

Carol Wright The "Passport to Health" credit card charging scam was perpetrated on us through their ordering process Edison, New Jersey

My husband ordered 2 auto seat cushions and lumbar wedges from Carol Wright in June. Earlier this month I noticed a $29.99 charge on his debit card from "Carol Wright pth". Looking back, there were 3 additional monthly charges of $29.99 since August. I called the phone # listed with the charge and got a Passport To Health rep who claimed my husband verbally agreed to the program. He doesn't hear well, so it's hard to tell what he thought she said! She said they sent a packet and he had 30 days to review and cancel. Well, if anything came in the mail, we probably tossed it in recycle! She said we would be issued a refund and I'm checking our online bank account every day until it comes!

Maybe Passport to Health has moved from Amerimark to Carol Wright for more unsuspecting customers!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2010 08:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carol-Wright/Edison-New-Jersey-08818/Carol-Wright-The-Passport-to-Health-credit-card-charging-scam-was-perpetrated-on-us-thr-662832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carol Wright