Complaint Review: Carolina Bedding Direct

• Updated: Fri, May 02, 2014

• Reported By: lostitall —
Carolina Bedding Direct
Jacksonville, FL Nationwide USA

Carolina Bedding Direct CBD, Carolina Direct Scam, Lost Whole Savings, Lies, Beds are very poor quality internet Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: It's Starting to Make Sense Now

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: In response to your complaint

I was recruited by Carolina Bedding after answering an ad that said I would make $75,000 in my city not a job. Soon found out I had to invest thousands of dollars.  I was brought on and flew down to training in Jacksonville Beach. Training went well. I Met alot of good people that were doing the same thing that I was. Met Darren Conrad the owner of Carolina Bedding Direct everything was good. Heard all these great stories about everyone making a whole lot of money selling a whole bunch of mattresses. Exchanged numbers with some of the other people in my training class. Went home and started my business and found out it was all a lie. All of the higher up people kept telling me to buy more mattresses even though I was losing money. I found out in the next 3 months after training that I wasn't the only one that kept losing money the other 4 people I met in training lost all of their money too. They are liars and cheaters and the whole thing is a scam to get your money they don't even care whether or not you make it at all. All they want is your money and then when you fail all they do is put someone else into your city. Don't ever give any of these people any of your money!! If anyone else has had the same experience post below so we can stop this scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2013 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carolina-Bedding-Direct/nationwide/Carolina-Bedding-Direct-CBD-Carolina-Direct-Scam-Lost-Whole-Savings-Lies-Beds-are-ver-1077565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carolina Bedding Direct

It's Starting to Make Sense Now

AUTHOR: chicago - ()

After reading the comments from the person who felt they wasted their money and the rebuttal from an employee of the company I feel fortunate that I did not proceed with this company. A couple of days ago I called the company to set up a phone interview for a dealer position. I was asked various questions and was given a time that someone from the company was going to call and talk with me the next day. That call never came. I called back and talked with someone that did not have any access to the appointment schedule but she said that she could schedule me again after she asked me the same questions that I was asked the day before. I told her that I did not want to be associated with a company that could not keep a simple commitment like returning a phone call. The bottom line is I'm glad that I did not move forward with this opportunity or whatever you want to call it.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

In response to your complaint

AUTHOR: Carolina Bedding Direct - ()

Carolina Bedding Direct has been operating successfully nationwide for over 15 years. Yes, we advertise that many of our successful owner/operators earn $75,000 per year; some earn more, and some earn less. We disclose this to every candidate we meet with, as this is an owner/operator business. Not all candidates get started, as it is a personal choice, and it involves an investment of both time, and money. With all businesses, some make it, and some don’t, but we offer ongoing training, and have enough successful owner/operators to help those who ask for help. There are nearly 100 active successful owner/operators who probably feel differently, and we encourage all candidates to interact with any within the group.