Complaint Review: Carolina Behavioral Health

• Updated: Sat, April 06, 2013

• Reported By: God Does Not Like Ugly — Kittrell North Carolina
Carolina Behavioral Health
222 Lacy Street Burlington, North Carolina United States of America

Carolina Behavioral Health Dr. Larter Very Unprofessional Burlington, North Carolina

I made an appointment with Dr. Larter, on my appointment day I drove 50 miles to his practice, it was raining very hard so I had to drive a little slower. I called Dr. Larter and told him I was going to be a little late. I was one mile away from his office, Dr Larter said I would have to make another appointment, I told him I had driven 50 miles and I was one mile away.  I ask Dr Larter to please set me up another appointment. Mr Larter told me I do not do business this way, then he became very rude and said I do not want to make you another appointment and further more I do not want to see you at all, then he hung up the phone in my face. I do not recomend Dr Larter to anyone due to his rudeness and unprofessional manner.

God Does Not Like Ugly

Kittrell NC

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2013 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carolina-Behavioral-Health/Burlington-North-Carolina-27215/Carolina-Behavioral-Health-Dr-Larter-Very-Unprofessional-Burlington-North-Carolina-1041211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carolina Behavioral Health