Complaint Review: Carolina Furniture

• Submitted: Mon, June 16, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, June 16, 2003

• Reported By:Orl Florida
Carolina Furniture
940 Carter Drive Calabash, North Carolina U.S.A.

Carolina Furniture H.R. Privette is at it again!!!! Calabash North Carolina

We feel like fools. It just goes to show that you can't really trust anyone. My wife and I ordered our bedroom set in January of 2002...it's June of 2003 and still no furniture. We started poking around and found hundreds of complaints against H.R. Privette. We are going to file a complaint with the FBI and NC Attorney General's Office but from most of the posts I've read it doesn't look like any refunds are going to be seen. It's sad to say but our $1600 deposit is probably going to go to this scumbag's defense fund.

Life is full of valuable lessons and learning experiences. I will NEVER give up trying to get my deposit but now my main goal is to see this (insert horrible explitive here) behind bars.

Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2003 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carolina-Furniture/Calabash-North-Carolina-28467/Carolina-Furniture-HR-Privette-is-at-it-again-Calabash-North-Carolina-60801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carolina Furniture