Complaint Review: Carolina Furniture/National Furniture Liquidator

• Submitted: Mon, March 17, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, March 17, 2003

• Reported By:albany New York
Carolina Furniture/National Furniture Liquidator
Calabash, NC Calabash, North Carolina U.S.A.

Carolina Furniture National Furniture Liquidator ripoff Calabash North Carolina

Carolina Furniture/National Furniture Liquidator YOU HAVE TO ACT QUICK YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS..NATIONAL FURNITURE LIQUIDATORS/CAROLINA FURNITURE..AND they thought that they would scam me too?? Calabash North Carolina .....

Jim & Consumers

In doing further investigating into this Carolina Furniture/National Furniture Liquidators/International Home Furniture Co's. I called the 910-575-0194(National Furn Liq) phone number this evening and no one was answering. So, I decided to try all the extensions (calling repeatedly) that I could think of starting at 0 and then working up to.... however far that I had to go until I found the voice of the salesperson that I had spoken with. BY THE TIME THAT I GOT TO EXTENSION 10?? BINGO!!!

It went to a voice mail that said "Thank you for calling Carolina Furniture, we are away from our desk at this time. Please leave a message and we will return your call." I dont know if it was this HR's voice because I have not spoken with him and by the time that most of the consumers read this I am sure that he will have that changed immediately! Just thought that some of you may get the opportunity to witness this for yourselves. You will have to wait a min or so once you hit that extension... be patient. It will work (for now)!!

Judy
Albany, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2003 06:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carolina-FurnitureNational-Furniture-Liquidator/Calabash-North-Carolina/Carolina-Furniture-National-Furniture-Liquidator-ripoff-Calabash-North-Carolina-49579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carolina Furniture/National Furniture Liquidator