Complaint Review: Carolina web marketinhg and promotion

• Submitted: Mon, July 15, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, July 15, 2013

• Reported By: Scott — Charleston South Carolina
Carolina web marketinhg and promotion
Internet USA

Carolina web marketing and promotion Bob Chapman Didn't deliver on his promise to fix my site then decided not to refund the money. It was over his head and he should have just fessed up to it. To steal my money isn't a great business practice in my opinion. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Ripped me off also

*Author of original report: STILL NO LUCK

*Author of original report: Still Nothing

He promised

To fix my site

Increase SEO

Host

Increase my business through superior marketing strategies.

In the end all I got was a angry old man who doesn't know the meaning of ethics.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 06:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carolina-web-marketinhg-and-promotion/internet/Carolina-web-marketing-and-promotion-Bob-Chapman-Didnt-deliver-on-his-promise-to-fix-my-1067278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carolina web marketinhg and promotion

Ripped me off also

AUTHOR: Memphis Rich - ()

This Bob Chapman (Carolina Web Marketing) ripped me off also.  I have often thought that I should have taken him to court to get my $750 back.  I see now that it would have done no good.  He got paid by me and never did anything.  He is crook and should go to jail.

STILL NO LUCK

AUTHOR: Scott Halter - ()

This guy is bad news. After the court odered him to pay me the owed funds he still refuses to abide by the court order. What a great guy..not! I'll keep posting on this company until I get my refund.

Still Nothing

AUTHOR: Scott - ()

I tried to work with this guy but he refuses to do the right thing. Stay Away.