lumber

• Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: Mistyq — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
Caroline Huntsberger
492 Seven Hill Road Internet United States of America

Caroline Huntsberger Benny Hinn Impersonator She was supposedly a ministry team member of a worldwide evangelist, about to leave for Africa to help motherless children. I looked up her name on google, and she was listed under the ripoff reports , Internet

Here is what happened: I am a loyal listener of a worldwide TV evangelist. I had just shared a post of his on my facebook page, when I (thought I) was friended by the evangelist himself, from a new, private facebook page, with only 7 friends on it (as of Wednesday afternoon, Jan 23, 2013). "He" instant messaged me for about an hour, and in the course of conversation, he asked me to act on my faith by sending whatever I could afford by Western Union to Caroline Huntsberger, a woman on his team who was (supposedly) on her way to Africa to help motherless children.  But after I sent $50 by MoneyGram, overnight, suddenly it hit me: If that were really Benny Hinn, he would not have me donate thru Western Union, but through his website. He has established channels for donations.  I looked up Caroline Huntsberger on google, and the "ripoff report" showed her there.  I contacted the ministry to verify, which they did as of today, Jan 25, 2013. But until then, I decided to play it safe and I was able to cancel the MoneyGram before it was cashed. I just wanted to report this, and to make you aware, in hopes that she will not scam other people and abuse a minister's good name in this same way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Caroline-Huntsberger/internet/Caroline-Huntsberger-Benny-Hinn-Impersonator-She-was-supposedly-a-ministry-team-member-of-1003510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Caroline Huntsberger