Complaint Review: Caroline's Towing

• Reported By: David — Woodstock Georgia United States of America
Caroline's Towing
7930 Bowen Rd. Palmetto, Georgia United States of America

Caroline's Towing Dirty Dealings Palmetto, Georgia

I left my company truck in an abandoned parking lot to eat.  I was only gone for 20 minutes.  When I returned the truck I was driving bob tail was gone!  I ask another trucker what happen to my truck & he said a man from Caroline Towing took a key & got in & turn it around to tow. I took 20 minutes to eat with my wife & this is so unreal.

Unbelievable, the nerve of these people.  The signage is about 11" X 14" & it says no abandoned trucks or illegally parked.  What a vague discription...

Anyway, I had to travel over an hour to get my medicine out of the truck because I was going on a trip for my company.  Not only did I loose the whole week of pay but my wife lost 4 hours of work.  No courtesy at all.  I found out that Ingles owns the lot & still everyday I drive by 4 or 5 trucks are parked there overnight.

I guess our truck was easy to take & fast money.  Now I will have to pay $325.00 for the truck through my company.  It turns out that I lost a whole week of work & I will be driving one week without pay for the towing expense.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2009 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carolines-Towing/Palmetto-Georgia-30268/Carolines-Towing-Dirty-Dealings-Palmetto-Georgia-522139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Caroline's Towing