Complaint Review: Carondelet Medical Group, Tucson Heart Hospital, Carondelet Health Network

• Submitted: Fri, August 22, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, August 23, 2008

• Reported By:Tucson Arizona
Carondelet Medical Group, Tucson Heart Hospital, Carondelet Health Network
4888 N Stone Ave, Tucson, AZ 85704 Tucson, Arizona U.S.A.
  • Phone: 520-696-2328?
  • Web:
  • Category: Hospitals

Carondelet Medical Group, Tucson Heart Hospital, Carondelet Health Network The Hospital that Inspires Heart Attacks, Controlling Questions While Having One! Tucson Arizona

When I arrived at the Carondelet Medical Center, widely advertised on television as the Tucson Heart Hospital, my body had endured every sign of a heart attack that I know of, bluring of vision, pains in my chest, pains in my arms and the sides of my chest, violent feeling of something coming up underneath my heart and giving me a heart attack.

I managed to relay this to the female at the emergency window. She gave me a form to fill out. By the time I got to the part to put in my zip code, I found myself, with vision rapidly blurring, filling out the line above where the street address went. I told the attendant behind the glass window that I was about to have another heart attack; that my instinct was to throw the form in the air, and offered her my entire wallet with all my identification.

She decided to let me in.

Next I was confronted by a blond female nurse who again began asking me the same set of questions.

I started having another heart attack. It is not because I find blondes attractive, I assure you.

Finally I reviled this egoistist, sadistic, I-have-to-talk-back-to-you-at-every word-you-say Catholic bitch from hell and said I would go have my heart attack on my own, managing to walk out of the hospital.

I managed to make it to a convenience store where I had a small bottle of blush wine and a couple of aspirin...perhaps not a good combination, yet obviously neither is religion and medical care.

SPECIAL NOTE: As a vegetarian who has not consumed so much as an egg or a piece of animal flesh in years, know that this was not really my problem...you see when a church of phony, ingratiating falsely glorified racist murderers can't get the critical business they need to continue to exploit the human - and, yes, other populations - they use sadistic, sexually violating and violent typically Italian murderers to violate families, disinherit them, and give them what feels like heart attacks and prostrate problems.

- Human male age 45, not religious

Law
Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2008 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carondelet-Medical-Group-Tucson-Heart-Hospital-Carondelet-Health-Network/Tucson-Arizona-85704/Carondelet-Medical-Group-Tucson-Heart-Hospital-Carondelet-Health-Network-The-Hospital-th-365805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carondelet Medical Group, Tucson Heart Hospital, Carondelet Health Network