Complaint Review: Carousel Checks

• Updated: Mon, June 06, 2011

• Reported By: DMD — Monroeville Pennsylvania United States of America
Carousel Checks
8906 S. Harlem Ave. Bridgeview, Illinois United States of America

Carousel Checks Poor Customer Service- Recieved Incorrect Checks Bridgeview, Illinois

Originally I was upset about the customer service as described below. Once I received a reply, I will add that nothing was offered to make this right and I am being written off as a disgrunteled customer. I simply want replacement of an incorrect order and have been told twice now that I made the mistake. Why won't this company accept responsibility and replace my order ??

Good Morning,

I recently placed a check order and when I received the checks, my address was not printed on them. I phoned and spoke with a customer representative who was not only extremely condescending, but also very unhelpful.

I asked if I could return the checks and have them re-printed and was told , no but I can give you a 20% discount. This is unacceptable as I have now paid for one order of checks I cannot use and then have to pay again for a new order to be done right when it should have been correct the first time.

The customer service rep then proceeded to tell me I could use the checks without a printed address( almost as if he had his replies ready before I could finish the question). I informed him that a printed address is a requirement anywhere I have ever written a check. Any comment I made he just replied "yeah" in a very phony ,condescending manner.

I once again asked if he could do anything to help and re-print my order correctly, he looked the order up and told me it was my mistake and I did not enter the address ( What ever happened to "The customer is always right"). I assured him I did enter the address ( I remember this, because I chose not to enter the telephone number). He said maybe I entered it with the billing and shipping but I never entered it to be printed on the check. I know what I ordered and I do not appreciate being told I am wrong and that I was confused on where I entered the address.

He said, "Yeah, I can't do anything for you." I said, well if there is nothing you can do, I will have to use the checks but I will never order from your company again. He said "ok", and I replied I'm sorry you don't want to do anything to keep me as a customer.

All I am asking for is what I ordered, this should not be much of a hardship for your company.  If it is, I assure you that you will lose many customers. I do not expect to be told I am wrong and spoken to like I am a five year old !

I am extremely disappointed with this company. Not only will I never place another order, I will go to the media and consumer affairs for restitution.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2011 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carousel-Checks/Bridgeview-Illinois-60455/Carousel-Checks-Poor-Customer-Service-Recieved-Incorrect-Checks-Bridgeview-Illinois-737328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carousel Checks