Complaint Review: Carousel Checks

• Updated: Sat, August 06, 2011

• Reported By: Queennikki — Mesquite Texas United States of America
Carousel Checks
bridgeview, Illinois United States of America

Carousel Checks Transposed Customization on previously printed checks and un-aligned to the point of unreadable bridgeview , Illinois

I recently placed an order for new checks with this company. I received the address labels separately from the new checks, which is fine I suppose, however the checks did not come for quite sometime, although shipping US Priority Mail. When I received the checks, I quickly opened them with excitement only to find that they had transposed the personal info I requested to be on them, on previously printed checks. So basically, after waiting for what seemed like forever to get the new checks, I was severely disappointed with the quality. They are completely unreadable and I simply cannot believe they would even TRY to pass this off to a new customer. The checks arrived on a Saturday evening, so I have to patiently wait yet again, to deal with them on Monday morning. From what I have read here, it doesn't look hopeful that they will do much to make it right.

Nikki

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2011 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carousel-Checks/bridgeview-Illinois-60455/Carousel-Checks-Transposed-Customization-on-previously-printed-checks-and-un-aligned-to-t-761899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carousel Checks