Complaint Review: Carousel Checks

• Updated: Tue, July 24, 2012

• Reported By: Maddog — Hudson Florida United States of America
Carousel Checks
8906 S. Harlem Ave Internet United States of America

Carousel Checks Charged me without sending the product. Will not give refunds. Inadequate customer service. Internet

This was a very small order.  Only 200 checks.   I had it sent to me by "bulk" mail.  They said about 14days I should receive them.  After 16 days I contacted their customer service dept.  Told them I did not receive them.  Now they said it should take 21 days.  Well it was 23days and no checks.  I asked for a refund.  They said they don't give refunds on printed items and they would reship them.  I said....if you have to reship them, obviously you have to remake them.  If you have to remake them, then don't and give me a refund.  They did not cooperate.  They insisted on reshipping and remaking.  Now I still have to wait an additional 10 to 14 days for "200" checks.  I wouldn't do business with them again if they were the only printer around.  They need to learn how to run a business, and take care of customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2012 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carousel-Checks/internet/Carousel-Checks-Charged-me-without-sending-the-product-Will-not-give-refunds-Inadequa-916657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carousel Checks