farmers

• Submitted: Fri, April 25, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, September 23, 2009

• Reported By:1070 n maddux #g Nevada
Carousel Checks
Carousel Checks.com Internet U.S.A.

Carousel Checks cost 10x more than what the checks were worth! Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Double Checking what you order saves time and money.

I ordered a set of business checks because I ran out and needed a set ASAP so that I could get my employees their pay on time. since I needed these checks like yesterday I decided to go with a standard manual check because i figured there was no way these people could screw up such a simple order but was I ever wrong! First I paid $29.99 for the 2 day delivery only to wait until the very end of the business day to receive my order. Once I got the order inside I checked the order and my payroll checks had no tax deduction stubs on them, in other words they were basically useless!!!! When I contacted customer service they basically informed me that the screw up was mine and the best they could do is give me 20% off my next order.

I really suggest that anyone looking to receive any sort of check to use another vendor.

Corey
1070 n maddux #g, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2008 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carousel-Checks/internet/Carousel-Checks-cost-10x-more-than-what-the-checks-were-worth-Internet-328902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carousel Checks

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Double Checking what you order saves time and money.

AUTHOR: Andrew Crim - (USA)

At Carousel Checks we value every customers order, and we try and make their shopping experience as easy as possible. However sometimes we cannot please a customer.

We offer three different types of business checks on our site, and show the customer large previews of what the check looks like before the order the product. We are sorry that the wrong product was selected when the order was placed, however we did print what the customer ordered.
<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->

When a customer enters an order on our web site, the screen displays a preview of the checks for the customer. This shows graphically all of the data that is entered for the order, as well as text below that the customer can verify as well. We also send e-mails to customers confirming all of the data that our system received for their order. Our system also shows details of what product is ordered as well.
<!--[endif]-->
<!--[endif]-->

We do not control the delivery times set by UPS or USPS. We are sorry the customer did not receive the checks until the end of the day, we are not the ones physically delivering the checks.