Complaint Review: Carousel Checks

• Submitted: Tue, March 30, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, March 30, 2010

• Reported By: Kandi — Gray Georgia United States of America
Carousel Checks

Carousel Checks well, unfortunately I ordered checks BEFORE I saw these ripoff reports..after putting in all of my bank information in and clicked to submit my order it said webpage could not be submitted. Needless Internet

DO NOT USE CAROUSEL CHECKS...I PUT ALL MY BANK INFO IN ONLY TO FIND OUT THEY COULDNT PROCESS THE ORDER DUE TO SOMETHING WITH THEIR WEB PAGE...I COULD NOT REFRESH OR GO BACK, IT KEPT SAYING THE PAGE COULD NO LONGER BE DISPLAYED..NEEDLESS TO SAY, I'LL BE AT MY BANK WHEN THEY OPEN IN THE MORNING TO MAKE SURE THEY DO NOT DRAFT MY ACCOUNT!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2010 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carousel-Checks/internet/Carousel-Checks-well-unfortunately-I-ordered-checks-BEFORE-I-saw-these-ripoff-reportsa-587602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carousel Checks