Complaint Review: Carrallumma Extreme - Adipose RX

• Updated: Thu, March 26, 2009

• Reported By:San Francisco California
Carrallumma Extreme - Adipose RX
Internet U.S.A.

Carrallumma Extreme - RX Adipose RX unauthorized charges to my Citibank debit account Internet

*Consumer Comment: Adipose RX

*Consumer Suggestion: They got me too

On Saturday Feb 21, 2009 at 10:03am, a debit authorization from CARALLUMMA EXTREME (phone 800-518-9164) of $ 34.84 appeared in my Citibank Checking/Debit account. I called Citibank at 800-647-5344 and a Ray from Citibank Texas was able to get ahold of a Will Jackson, an agent of Carallumma Extreme by calling 800-518-9164. Mr. Jackson informed me that the charge was for a Loss Weight product that I supposedly agreed to buy which is not true.

Before today, on Feb 5th, my Citibank debit card got hit by the same company calling itself as Adipose RX. One charge was for $34.84 and the other was for Foreign Fee charge of $1.05.

Mr. Will Jackson admitted to me (and to the Citibank agent Ray who was also online listening in to our conversation) that Carallumma Extreme also goes by the name of Adipose RX and that I was charged $1.05 foreign fee because this weight loss product is shipped from another country!

Mr. Jackson promised to credit back to my Citibank account the charge made today but could not do the one on Feb 5th with a foreign fee additional charge. Reason: two days ago, I reported these two unauthorized charges to Citibank who is now undergoing an investigation. Citibank is mailing me documents to sign regarding these two fraudulent charges that I'm to fax back to their offices.

Today I told Mr. Jackson and Citibank agent Ray that when I googled Adipose RX the other day before reporting it to CItibank, I saw several complaints from people reporting the same fraudulent charges. I understand from Ray that Citibank is not the only institution being hit by these unauthorized charges from this weight loss company using many names such as Adipose RX and Carrallumma Extreme.

Citibank agent Ray advised me the best protection is to check our online banking activities as often as possible and immediately report any suspicious charges.

Reported by an Online fraudulent charges Victim ~ many times over

Webdazzler
San Francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2009 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carrallumma-Extreme-Adipose-RX/internet/Carrallumma-Extreme-RX-Adipose-RX-unauthorized-charges-to-my-Citibank-debit-account-Inte-426927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carrallumma Extreme - Adipose RX

Adipose RX

AUTHOR: Fantomex - (U.S.A.)

You have to absolutely love the Doctor Who reference though.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

They got me too

AUTHOR: Mommabear - (U.S.A.)

Just about an hour ago.. I was checking to see how much was in my bank account when I found it. I called the number and it was for a WL product.. I have never used a WL pill nor ordered any!

I called my bank and it turns out these idiots actually used a debit card I had not used since 2002 and I did not even have. It was outdated and should have not been able to use since the date on the card was WAY off!

Shame on them and my bank for allowing it to go through....

Please check with your banks to see if you have any other debit cards attached to your account beside the one you use!!!! You might think your old one was cancelled when it wasn't....