Complaint Review: Carrentals.com

• Submitted: Tue, December 13, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, December 13, 2011

• Reported By: Greg — Mcdonough Georgia Virgin Islands (US)
Carrentals.com

Carrentals.com Went to San Antonio TX got to airport no car. Internet

We were going to San Antonio TX to see my son graduate boot camp. After getting to the air port went to where car rentals.com said we had a car.Well when we got there they were out of cars. Then they told us that it was at a location 10 mile away. Well that's not what I put in for. So I took the survey that they sent me  and can you believe they said that I put in the city and not the airport code.

Well I work at the airport in Atlanta GA so I know what an airport code is.The really funny thing is later that night I got an email from them about renting a car from the San Antonio airport. But they are saying that I didn't use the airport code. So if I were you watch out and don't use this online service to rent a car unless you want to take a taxi to pick up your car.

I know they will come back and say that I didn't know what I was doing. But can they tell me why I am still getting emails from them to rent a car from the San Antonio airport. We did get a car it cost us $100.00 more then we though we were going to pay. So when you get to the airport and they tell you that you need to take a cab you can thank car rentals.com and they will say that you didn't use the airport code but they will keep sending emails about deal from the airport that you fly into.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2011 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carrentalscom/internet/Carrentalscom-Went-to-San-Antonio-TX-got-to-airport-no-car-Internet-808729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carrentals.com