Complaint Review: Carribbean Cruise Line

• Submitted: Tue, May 10, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, May 10, 2011

• Reported By: Maddie — West Valley City Utah United States of America
Carribbean Cruise Line
2419 E. Commercial Blvd. Suite 100 Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 1-800-203-9783
  • Web:
  • Category: Cruises

Carribbean Cruise Line AND Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Vacations $2000 SCAM and they want MORE! Fort Lauderdale , Florida

In November of 2009, my sister and I stupidly sign up for a promotion through phone with Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Vacation for our family of 4. They made it sounds really nice with all these free trips and rental and promotions that I don't even remember the details to. Anyway,we stupidly paid $1800 and they told us that all was set and it expires
every May and all we had to do is deposit $50 to extend it one year and we can do it all over again until we actually use it, but today, May 10, 2011, after almost two years, Caribbean Cruise Line call, not Imperial Majesty, but Caribbean Cruise Line, and told us our package expires and unless we pay the "remaining" fees by today, our package will be erased. My sister and I does not agree to it and we accept $1800 loss and told them we do not wish to have anything else to do with
them, but they said whether we use the package or not, if it expires we still have to pay the remaining fees of $800. We want to have time to decide but they said they will not have callbacks and will shut our package down if we hang up.

Other than the scam itself, the "customer service" was so bad, I've never heard any customer service acted like that before. I talked to him and his "general manager" trying to explain that when we bought the ticket there was not a "balance" to be due, but she actually yells back at me! We decided to not pay, and we will wait to see if they dare put us on collection and we will go to an attorney and see what can be done, so wish me luck and don't be SCAM!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2011 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carribbean-Cruise-Line/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33308/Carribbean-Cruise-Line-AND-Imperial-Majesty-Cruise-Line-Vacations-2000-SCAM-and-they-wan-727810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carribbean Cruise Line