Complaint Review: Carribbean Cruise Lines

• Submitted: Wed, July 11, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, July 11, 2012

• Reported By: Carribean Cruise? — cedar Minnesota United States of America
Carribbean Cruise Lines
301 broadway,suite 101B,Reviera Beach,FL Reviera Beach,, Florida United States of America

Carribbean Cruise Lines terminal wife taken for over $850.00 dollars with proof from doctor faxed & reviewed 7/11/12 Reviera Beach,, Florida

today's date, July 11, 2012, contacted Caribbean Cruise lines, customer care spoke with Joel.  Employee number 4052, transferred me to Adam, he stated he was the highest supervisor!  I informed Adam that I talked to Daniel C. employee number 6425.  Daniel C. stated, if I were to fax proof of payments through Green dot.Corp which I did prove that my wife's terminally ill!  , which I did through

Allina medical clinic Coon Rapids Mn. !  Adam stated he was sorry, but my money will not be refunded.  The package trip was expired and stated this was the first time.  We've contacted Caribbean Cruise lines, which was false.  We've been in contact.  Prior to November 11, 2011.  I explained to Adam, I needed to talk to corporate office.  He refused to give me a number to call!  My wife was told seven months ago that she had six months to live my hospice.  She refused their service!  So if you decide to book a trip with Caribbean Cruise lines.  You are making a big mistake!  Do not believe the positive reviews about this company.  They have no empathy for the terminally I'll.  Adam stated, and I quote.  Its like you purchase a gallon milk.  The milk goes bad, you try to return it, to get your money back!  Adam compares the situation to a bad gallon of milk that has expired!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2012 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carribbean-Cruise-Lines/Reviera-Beach-Florida-33404/Carribbean-Cruise-Lines-terminal-wife-taken-for-over-85000-dollars-with-proof-from-doct-910368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carribbean Cruise Lines