Complaint Review: Carribbean Cruise line

• Submitted: Sat, March 16, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, March 16, 2013

• Reported By: Chris — Killeen Texas
Carribbean Cruise line
P.O. Box 70038 Fort Lauderdale Fl. 33307 Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Carribbean Cruise line web site www.4FunVacation.com Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Back around 01/12/2011 I recieved a Phone call the person describe themselves as representatives of Caribbean Cruise line.  They begin to describe various packages that I could benefit from & they would need a small deposit to secure my vacation package and car rental. I immediately agreed and placed a small sum of money down to hold this package. I had Forgotten about this down payment when I received a phone call reminding me that I had put down a large amount of money and that I had to renew this package because it had expired and it would cost me 700.00 to reinstate this deal! I did not renew this package I looked on-line for Caribbean Cruise line and this web site 4FunVacation and it just didn't add up!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2013 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carribbean-Cruise-line/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33307/Carribbean-Cruise-line-web-site-www4FunVacationcom-Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-1035302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carribbean Cruise line