Complaint Review: Carribean Cruise Line

• Submitted: Thu, January 24, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: casilarae — pueblo west Colorado United States of America
Carribean Cruise Line

Carribean Cruise Line Anderson Lang great at persuasion, use familiar spokespeople to make it seem legit Internet

I should've known better, but with them sending me a letter and not calling my phone, I didn't feel as though they were scamming me. I willingly gave out credit card info since they needed a small amount of money at first. Considering how much the cruise was valued vs. What I actually had to pay for, I thought I was getting a great deal. Then they offer a package before and after with all meals included for more money. Before I knew it, they were charging almost 1, 000 on my card. Before I allowed any charges, I clarified 2 times to make sure it was refundable and I was told "definitely", so I didn't think much of it. I just wanted to jump on this deal. After my payment and ending the phone call, I searched the internet and found that it is real. The catch is that there are a lot more fees than explained, its a very small, low grade cruise ship. Getting everything to fit together is a complete chore and very expensive.

I take responsibility for giving my credit card information. I should've done my research before giving such a big payment but I didn't and now I'm looking for any possible way to have my money refunded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 12:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carribean-Cruise-Line/internet/Carribean-Cruise-Line-Anderson-Lang-great-at-persuasion-use-familiar-spokespeople-to-mak-1002369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carribean Cruise Line