Complaint Review: Carribean Cruise Line

• Reported By: Olivia — Easton Pennsylvania United States of America
Carribean Cruise Line
Fort Lauderdale Internet United States of America

Carribean Cruise Line robbed my blind Internet

I got a voucher in the mail and I didn't know the difference. I called and I looked on the website and it all looked real. So i called again and decided to book the trip. So I did research after and I didn't find anything bad. So I told my god mother about it and she was skeptical and found this site. So now I called and they said they couldn't give me a refund of the full 231 dollars. So I am calling my bank right now to stop the payments. Hopefully they can get that money bank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2012 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carribean-Cruise-Line/internet/Carribean-Cruise-Line-robbed-my-blind-Internet-922132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carribean Cruise Line