Complaint Review: Carribean Cruise Lines tm

• Updated: Wed, July 10, 2013

• Reported By: sheree — Washington
Carribean Cruise Lines tm
PO Box 70038 Fort Lauderdale, Florida USA

Carribean Cruise Lines tm ? fraudulantly charged my card for deposit .Terms of vacation NOT according to papers they refused to send until vacation was paid off. Fort Lauderdale Florida

This company refused to return my money, after they suckered me into giving them a card number to hold the reservation, and  lock in the price.

I told them there was no money in the account.  He said thats ok, we'll just lock in the sale price with the card number.

He them apparently charged the card, and put my bank account into a negative $350, as I found out later from my bank.

They refused to refund the entire amount, and said they would refund $175 if that would help.

I was scammed out of $175 , and still received bank penalties , I am  older and had no way to pay them.So, I followed through, and thought, maybe we could make it work.  I kept asking them for paperwork stating exactly the trip. They kept directing me to the mynameis on vacation.com/

Its a generic overall of the trip.What they start out selling the package as, and never indicating that the necessary  upgrades we discussed, ie outside room due to clostrophobia.  extrayear to travel as cannot go until husband retires.Also, they claim you will get a second airline ticket free.   But in reality, it is not.  You must buy two at a price they determine, which in my case was eaqual to the price of two round trip tickets.

Oh, so many things, I decided again to ask for my money back, the supervisor Christian yelled at me about all my concerns I had called about earlier, would not stop talking and listen, and told me that two for one, and two for one price, was like i said tomato and he said tomatoe.

In the background I heard people laughing, and he rudely refused to give me back my little $175 they still owed me. he hung up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carribean-Cruise-Lines-tm/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33307/Carribean-Cruise-Lines-tm-fraudulantly-charged-my-card-for-deposit-Terms-of-vacation-N-1065939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carribean Cruise Lines tm