Complaint Review: Carrie Or Cassie Manager At Rentway

Dixon, Illinois U.S.A.

Carrie Or Cassie Manager At Rentway Rip-off Bad Business B**** Dixon Illinois

*Consumer Comment: No pity

*Consumer Comment: Not a rip off

Bad business is what happened to me at the rentway store in Dixon, Il. I parked in a no parking zone in front of the rentway store while I proceeded to shop next door with my 5 year old daughter. When my daughter and I returned to the vehicle this "manager" came flying out of her store and screamed at me about how she and her co-worker, which she later informs me that he has a double hernia, had to load all of this furniture way down there and how I had no business parking there. Now mind you there was no sign stating do not park loading and unloading, it was just a yellow curb. She told me that she called the cops and they have my license plate #. I said to her you do not need to talk like that in front of my daughter and she said she did not care. I then proceeded to call her a b**** since she had no sympathy towards my child and which she called me a b**** back. My whole point to this story is that I had kindly asked her not to speak that way to me in front of my outwardly appearing horrified daughter for one, and the other point is that I could have potentially been a customer of theirs! If I had been a customer I sure would not have been after being called a b**** in front of my daughter and countless bystanders. I would not go to the rentway in Dixon, Il or any other rentway stores when they have such ridiculus people in charge. Kelly Dixon, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2003 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carrie-Or-Cassie-Manager-At-Rentway/Dixon-Illinois-61021/Carrie-Or-Cassie-Manager-At-Rentway-Rip-off-Bad-Business-B-Dixon-Illinois-44142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carrie Or Cassie Manager At Rentway

No pity

AUTHOR: ramjet - ()

But you knowingly parked in a no parking space, cussed at them, and then you wonder why they were upset. Then you dare to whine online? What in the world is wrong with you? You are setting a very poor example for your daughter.

AUTHOR: Lorrie - (U.S.A.)

So you asked this employee not to talk bad in front of your daughter yet you proceed to call the manager a bitch???? hmmmmm makes one wonder

Not a rip off

AUTHOR: Jimmy - (U.S.A.)

I fail to see where this is a rip off. I say your no better than the morons that park in a handicap parking spot. I am glad they called the cops, I just wish they would of showed up and gave you a ticket for parking in a no parking zone. Or better yet they should of towed you car....

Quit using your 5 year old as an excuse for you own stupid behavior you should of never parked there to begin with....