Complaint Review: Carrie, a Honda Financial Services Customer Service Representative

• Submitted: Tue, December 04, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 04, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Red Bank New Jersey United States of America
Carrie, a Honda Financial Services Customer Service Representative

Carrie, a Honda Financial Services Customer Service Representative Carrie is a rude and unprofessional Honda Financial Services customer service representative. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Are you for real?

I am very upset about the service that I got from New Jersey's Honda Financial Service customer service representative, Carrie. She was extremely rude and unprofessional. She spoke to me like I was a 3 year old. It seemed like she was looking down on me and felt like I was wasting her precious time when I tried to get information on how to reinstate my repossessed car. This was clearly obvious because she told me that everything was already explained to me and she hung up the phone right away even though I wasn't ready to end our conversation. Furthermore, I thought I heard her laugh when I asked how much I had to pay to repossess my car as if I couldn't afford it and I had no other choice but to let the car go into the auction at 5PM. I don't know if she had a bad day or she just hates her job but it is no excuse to treat a customer unprofessionally. It blows my mind that she was hired as a cstomer service representative. I guess Honda Financial Services has low standards when it comes to hiring customer service representatives. Rude people like her don't deserve to be in customer service and should consider finding another job that doesn't deal with people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carrie-a-Honda-Financial-Services-Customer-Service-Representative/internet/Carrie-a-Honda-Financial-Services-Customer-Service-Representative-Carrie-is-a-rude-and-u-977778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carrie, a Honda Financial Services Customer Service Representative

Are you for real?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Wow...you can't be for real in posting this report..but on the off chance you are, you should really take a step back and look at what you are saying.  I'll just point out a couple of things to assist you in having you think about what you may be doing wrong.

- If you could afford to get it back, how come you didn't make your payments BEFORE it was repossessed?

- Keep this in mind as well.  They also apparently have low standards when it comes to deciding who they will loan money to.