Complaint Review: Cars Unlimited Of Suffolk Nessenger 112 Chevrolet

• Submitted: Thu, September 09, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, September 09, 2004

• Reported By:medford New York
Cars Unlimited Of Suffolk Nessenger 112 Chevrolet
2096 Route 112 Nationwide U.S.A.

General Motors - Chevrolet - Nessenger Chevrolet dishonest, consumer fraud ripoff, uncompromising, unhelpful, rude, liar Medford New York

nessenger will not honor our manufacture warrany or extended warranty. this must be the worst customer service i have ever encounted in my life, they were rude, liars, and misleading me to try to make it that it was my fault the engine went. i have all service records and they still tell me that they wont do nothing for me. the service manager was trying to pick a fist fight with me. He was bumping into me trying to get me to loose my temper. He cursed to me to other employees. i over heard him and went back off on me. i really dont think this manager has the manager skills to run this place. I guess where it comes down too is who you now. im sure thats why he has his job there since he saves General motors thousands in turning warranty work away. I have all the documents they need so why wont they warrany the vehicle.

cathianne
medford, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2004 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cars-Unlimited-Of-Suffolk-Nessenger-112-Chevrolet/nationwide/General-Motors-Chevrolet-Nessenger-Chevrolet-dishonest-consumer-fraud-ripoff-uncompr-107704. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cars Unlimited Of Suffolk Nessenger 112 Chevrolet