Complaint Review: Cars Unlimited of Suffolk/Nessenger 112 Chevrolet

• Submitted: Tue, December 31, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, December 14, 2004

• Reported By:Westhampton New York
Cars Unlimited of Suffolk/Nessenger 112 Chevrolet
2096 Route 112 Medford, New York U.S.A.

Cars Unlimited of Suffolk Nessenger 112 Chevrolet dishonest, consumer fraud ripoff, uncompromising, unhelpful, rude, liar Medford New York

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Biggest Crooks Around!!!!

I purchased a 1999 vehicle in 2001. It was my first new vehicle and I was nervous about the purchase. I was assured the vehicle was sound and I would have no problems with it. I was towed 6 times in the first three months and one year later I continue to make repairs on the vehicle at least monthly. It was sold to me 2 weeks after the manufacturers warranty without my knowledge. The mechanics could not fix the problem, the company could not supply me with a vehicle to get to work. I had to get rides to the bank to make my car payment. I continue to get driven to work as I continue to have problems with my vehicle. They excuse these problems and are unwilling to help and do not honor their promise that I would have no problems and that this was a reliable vehicle. And on my 14th month of ownership, I have a cold start knock in my motor. I have 4 more years to pay on this vehicle.

Nicole
Westhampton, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2002 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cars-Unlimited-of-SuffolkNessenger-112-Chevrolet/Medford-New-York-11763/Cars-Unlimited-of-Suffolk-Nessenger-112-Chevrolet-dishonest-consumer-fraud-ripoff-uncomp-39639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cars Unlimited of Suffolk/Nessenger 112 Chevrolet

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Biggest Crooks Around!!!!

AUTHOR: Everlena - (U.S.A.)

Bought a car, 1 yr old just recently. In three weeks, it had been in shops 7 times, 3 sets of tires and even a 'japanese gentleman', an engineer came out from 'Mitsubishi' to access my car. They didn't see anything wrong and refused to honor the warranty. Called the 'Mitsubishi' dealer, service department as well as management told me that they flat out "lied" to me! The car has now been accessed and needs frame straightening and collision repair, car was in an accident. CarFax.com gave a good report for the car, but the experts that I've recently taken it to, 3 of them, say that a collision occured and it wasn't reported but just by driving it, all of the signs are there. I can now deal with CarFax for my buyback guarantee and sue Rich, Heather and the rest of the staff.

I'm just glad that I stuck to my guns and decided to check things out. Rich, the sales manager talked so much trash about fraud from Dodge 112 and others and his corporation doesn't even touch the really used car dealers like World Class. By the way, World Class, definately has more class. I also thank the staff at Chevy/Mazda 112 for helping me to release some of the faith that I have in the business community. I, a nurse, hope that they don't receive a 'lemon' in their health care. I pray for you all.

consisting