Complaint Review: Cars and trucks electrician

• Updated: Wed, August 14, 2013

• Reported By: joel h — sunrise Florida
Cars and trucks electrician
5639 dawson st hollywood, Florida USA

Cars and trucks electrician Charged for a head gasket that blew in two days also charged me to fix a radiator fan that wasn't broken hollywood Florida

*Author of original report: Revised

Took my car to cars and trucks electrician for a new head gasket and a condeser fanonly two not have my car for over two weeks . When i finally received after a $1800 bill my car neither the radiator or condensor fan was working and difficult to start. Dan the mechanic at this awesome shop told me since i am pulling my car out with out the fans running because of a fan control module $300 repair he was not liable. I took my car home and inspected his work only to notice the power wire was not plugged in to supply power to the fan control module good job Dan almost had me. I connected the wire and attempted to start my car and it was suppiting like crazy i guess this is why they had it running for me. I noticed the wire did the trick and let it sit for my night out. i attempted to start it to go to a friends house and guess what the car did not start. i took it back to Dan and told him it was not started and told me i had saturated spark plug wires which he would replace the least you can do BUDDY and showed him the fans are now running give me my warranty. He ignored the request i wonder why? so i took my car home after again he had issues starting my car and blames it on a intake motor issue not letting enough air in since i over heat the engine :Cougbulls**t:. why did you replace my spark plugs DAN. So the car ran for about three days and then would not start. It sounded like it did before i brought it into their shop guess what another blown head gasket which he will not fix. Please do not use this place or any of its services. They are the type of Mechanics you are warned about very unprofessional

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2013 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cars-and-trucks-electrician/hollywood-Florida-33021/Cars-and-trucks-electrician-Charged-for-a-head-gasket-that-blew-in-two-days-also-charged-1075861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cars and trucks electrician

Revised

AUTHOR: joel h - ()

Took my car to cars and trucks electrician for a new head gasket and a condenser fan only to not have my car for over two weeks . When i finally received after a $1800 bill my car neither the radiator or condenser fan was working and difficult to start. Dan the mechanic at this awesome shop told me since i am pulling my car out with out the fans running because of a fan control module $300 repair he was not liable. I took my car home and inspected his work only to notice the power wire was not plugged in to supply power to the fan control module good job Dan almost had me. I connected the wire and attempted to start my car and it was sputtering like crazy i guess this is why they had it running for me. I noticed the wire did the trick on the fans and let it sit for my night out. i attempted to start it to go to a friends house and guess what the car did not start. i took it back to Dan and told him it was not starting and he told me i had saturated spark plugs which he would replace the least you can do BUDDY and showed him the fans are now running give me my warranty. He ignored the request i wonder why? so i took my car home after again he had issues starting my car and blames it on a intake motor issue not letting enough air in since i over heat the engine :Cougbulls**t:. why did you replace my spark plugs DAN or mention this before. So the car ran for about three days and then would not start. It sounded like it did before i brought it into their shop guess what another blown head gasket which he will not fix. Please do not use this place or any of its services. They are the type of Mechanics you are warned about very unprofessional.