Complaint Review: Cars protection plus

• Updated: Tue, April 15, 2014

• Reported By: Dissatisfied customer — Paterson New Jersey
Cars protection plus
4431 William Penn Hwy 1 Murrysville, Pennsylvania USA

Cars protection plus They failed to honor my warranty and fix my vehicle. Murrysville Pennsylvania

I purchased a vehicle in July 2013. The dealer recommend that I get the warranty protection on the vehicle. The vehicle was used and their was minor repairs I made to the vehicle , which I paid for out of pocket! And some of the items were suppose to be covered under my plan . I drive the vehicle until late January when it breaks down with me and my passengers . I knew it was the transmission because the vehicle wouldn't switch gears .

The next day I call C.A.R.S to assist with the roadside assistance . They tried to charge me a $100.00 fee, claiming that the trucking serbice was coming a great distance . I sat in my vehicle for hours waiting. Nobody ever showed up everytime I called C.A.R.S they kept insuring me that help was on the way. Finally after waiting for several hours I borrowed the money from a relative to have my vehicle towed. Then later on that evening I receive a call from the tow company wondering where my vehicle was . I informed them of my fustrating ordeal and explained that I paid to have my own vehicle removed. They then stated that C.A.R.S never informed them that I had the vehicle removed .

About a week and half later I get a call from my mechanic , stating that C.A.R.S don't wanna pay for any repairs . I call and speak with Owen" who tells me my car has previous repairs which caused my transmission to go. He states that because of that and their famous M.O the screws and bolts are missing . Then about a month later they send the mechanic a used part that was needed for something else with my vehicle. No claim number or anything snd they didn't even have enough class to purchase a new part.

I cant go into full detail becsuse this matter is going to court. I can't believe that their still in business after ripping off so many unsuspecting clients . The Attorney General needs to close them down for good!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2014 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cars-protection-plus/Murrysville-Pennsylvania/Cars-protection-plus-They-failed-to-honor-my-warranty-and-fix-my-vehicle-Murrysville-Pen-1138934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cars protection plus