Complaint Review: Carson Jones

• Reported By: CEO — Richardson Texas United States of America
Carson Jones
5111 Rogers Ave. suite FC05 Little Rock, Arkansas United States of America

Carson Jones CJ's Restaurants Oil and Gas Leads Scam Little Rock Arkansas

I too was a victim of Carson L. Jones and his leads scam telling me his story of his employment with Neptune Energy and the owner, his step father, passing away suddenly and Carson having closed the business and moved into CJ's Restaurants because that was his true interest.  He is very convincing and although I was skeptical, I tried to find any and all information on him and his business associations.  He also teased me with three names that are obviously collaborating with him that are in different cities and do sound convincing as well.  They must be getting a cut of the action.  He asked me to deposit $2,000 into Regions bank to an account that I verified is in his name.  He did send me the leads list that was obviously a mix of old, stolen, or bogus investor names with a lot of disconnects.

I am a very small business owner and single mother of two, and could not afford such waste of my funds to devote to my business.  It is my hope that I spare someone else the loss that I did with Carson Jones.  I know that justice will probably never come to him, unfortunately, but I will continue to hope that it does.

If you are a victim of Carson L. Jones, Neptune Energy, etc. please post to this site and any other forum possible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2012 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carson-Jones/Little-Rock-Arkansas-/Carson-Jones-CJs-Restaurants-Oil-and-Gas-Leads-Scam-Little-Rock-Arkansas-989027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carson Jones