Complaint Review: CartVertising

• Updated: Wed, January 27, 2016

• Reported By: Anonymous — Campo California United States of America
CartVertising
1445 Langham Creek Dr. Houston, Texas United States of America

Cartvertising  Hired. Mistreated. Forgotten.  Worsrt Work-from Home Company EVER! Houston, Texas

*Consumer Comment: REally?

I was hired by Cartvertsing for a work-from-home appointment setter position just a week ago.  My first day of work was 9/18/12.  If I had read the above reports just one day sooner, I would not have signed on with this company!  The original job I applied for was supposed to be 6 hours a day.  29 hours per week.  I'm supposed to be getting paid $8.00 per hour and receive $50.00 commission for every sale my salesman makes on the appointments I set for him.  In reality,  I am asked to spend countless hours online hunting down my own leads.  And at least six+ hours per day on the phone making a MINIMUM of 25 calls per hour to schedule appointments for a salesman, who has very poor communication skills, tells me "it's just you and me baby" "you are in complete command of my schedule from 9-4 Monday through Friday" because I am the ONLY appointment setter he has!    Then he Emails me asking me NOT to schedule any appointments.  I am expected to put in countless hours each day searching for my own leads in an area that I am unfamiliar with, and spend countless more hours on the phone, yet I am supposedly only going to be paid for 29 hours per week.
The regional manger Ron Rasmussen who hired me was at first very friendly on the phone during my initial interview.  Now he is extremely rude on the phone and in Email.  I'm very concerned that I will not get paid for the time I have wasted and may even have money stolen from my bank account!  I simply cannot represent a company that rips people off!  I will put in my letter of resignation today.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2012 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CartVertising/Houston-Texas-77084/Cartvertising-Hired-Mistreated-Forgotten-Worsrt-Work-from-Home-Company-EVER-Housto-945869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CartVertising

REally?

AUTHOR: Ret - (USA)

Sounds like you have too much time on your hands.