Complaint Review: CartVertising

• Updated: Wed, January 27, 2016

• Reported By: HoustonHeights — houston Texas United States of America
CartVertising
7015 Park Row Houston, Texas United States of America

Cartvertising Shopping cart ads Cartvertising Cartvertis Shopping cart advertising Houston Texas Houston, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: We deal with 1000's of businesses each day!

2/2011 They sent a saleperson out to fill out contract for a 12 month cartversting contract.  They said they would have it on the shopping carts in 2 weeks.

After sending 20 emails and numerous phonecalls they began to work on the proofs

4/2011  Proofs are complete

Over the next 3 months no response to emails or phonecalls.

7/2011 Ad appears on carts 5 months after contract was signed!!  Missing the entire targeted spring season!  Still no one picks up the phone, returns VM's or emails.

Do not do business with Cartvertising.  They are the worst run advertising company I have ever delt with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2011 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CartVertising/Houston-Texas-77084/Cartvertising-Shopping-cart-ads-Cartvertising-Cartvertis-Shopping-cart-advertising-Houston-784156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CartVertising

We deal with 1000's of businesses each day!

AUTHOR: Brenda-Employed by Cartvertising ! - (United States of America)

Cartvertising:  Employed by Cartvertising, Houston Texas 77084  Great Company !!!!!

I have read the Ripoff Report for Cartvertising out of Houston Texas, and I woul like to comment.(A few and only a few consumers filed) out of the THOUSANDS OF our Clients or Companies that we have done business with for many, many years, in SEVERAL states in THE USA and CANADA!

(I personnely, actually believe that is a very good report for us). WHEN you  CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING:

How long we have been in business at the NATIONAL level !

I am a very satisfied employ because I know enough about the company I work for to say,
"They are a great company and are legitimate" We do business with THOUSANDS OF COMPANIES ON A DAILY BASIS !
We are an Outside Advertising Agency for many Grocery Stores, and adding more constantly, because they believe in us.

Kroger grocery stores, just to name one, they service many communities throughout the USA, and we work in conjunction with them.  We actually do their shopping cart advertising and have worked many, many years with them. We target local business within 5 miles of each store. This is so that  shoppers (area residents), view company information of Local only!

This in turn, I believe will be a great asset for each area neihborhood to help keep
business local!

(as with most successful  Businesses, some consumers may be dissatisfied,but we strive for CONSUMER SATISFACTION at Cartvertising)!

I was  not aware of these reports until recently, and I do not have enough information to be able to find out  the circumstances for each report. But everyone we do business with, has the right to contact us and we will get back to you. Just not sure if the problems were reported to our Management Team.  If they were, I am sure the problem has been taken care of by now.

Everyone employed by Cartvertising must  follow a strict ethical code of contact, so
please notify our headquarters based out of Houston Texas with any problems
you encounter now or in the future!    281-206-2428

We do employee outside contractor's, but they also are suppose to be following our ethical code of contact.