Complaint Review: Carta Engorius Society

• Updated: Fri, January 04, 2013

• Reported By: Chuck — Thornton Colorado United States of America
Carta Engorius Society
PO Box 1640 Buffalo, New York United States of America

Carta Engorius Society Offered Metus Serance and Talsman which I did not want when I realized what was happening Buffalo, New York

I was approached in the same fashion that Billl from North Dakota and like a fool I fell for their clever gimmicks.  Now they are threatening to turn me over to a collection agency for non payment of a very small fee of $24.00 even after I sent them a check  while asking them to remove all my information from their records and to never contact me again.  I have received a letter threateng to turn me over to the collection agency, etc., etc.  Is it too much to hope for???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 11:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carta-Engorius-Society/Buffalo-New-York-14205/Carta-Engorius-Society-Offered-Metus-Serance-and-Talsman-which-I-did-not-want-when-I-real-991031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carta Engorius Society