Complaint Review: Carta Engorius Society

• Updated: Mon, January 21, 2013

• Reported By: jrbrady59 — Rochester New York United States of America
Carta Engorius Society
P.O Box 1640 Buffalo, New York United States of America

Carta Engorius Society This Society contacted me by mail in maybe August of last year. When I did not respond to them they sent me letters saying I owe them money for a seance and Tailisman that they sent to me out of the b Buffalo, New York

Last August must have been when I got there first letter. Then I got a piece of stone in the mail with this weird letter and a bill for $19.00. They sent this stuff out of the blue and I don't know why. Subsequent letters have been distroyed and now they are sending me to a collection agency. If anyone can find these creeps they should be put in jail or worse.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carta-Engorius-Society/Buffalo-New-York-14205/Carta-Engorius-Society-This-Society-contacted-me-by-mail-in-maybe-August-of-last-year-Wh-1000479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carta Engorius Society