existed

• Updated: Sun, March 03, 2013

• Reported By: Linda — Lafayette Georgia United States of America
Carta Engorius Society
PO Box 1640 Buffalo, New York United States of America

Carta Engorius Society billing me for 28.80 I don't owe them. they say if I fail to pay my credit will be affected and additional fees of 60.00 will be added. Buffalo, New York

*General Comment: Carta Engorius Fraud

I recieve this kind of mail often. I throw it away.I don't believe in this kind of stuff.It has different names but most of it comes from the same address.I know none of this is nothing but a rip off.but this is the first time i've been acussed of owing.I don't want my credit messed up,and they say if I don't pay it will hurt my credit.I'm not paying for something i don't owe this is why I'm reporting this.thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2013 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carta-Engorius-Society/Buffalo-New-York-14205/Carta-Engorius-Society-billing-me-for-2880-I-dont-owe-them-they-say-if-I-fail-to-pay-m-1022162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carta Engorius Society

#1 General Comment

Carta Engorius Fraud

AUTHOR: sick of fraud and harrassment - (United States of America)

I too am being harassed by this society/organization.  They claim I owe $23.80 for something I never asked for or received. If I fail to pay them, they will assess fees of $60.00 on me and have threatened me with a collection agency and will prosecute me to the full extent of the law if I fail to pay them!!  My bills & rent are always paid!! I don't need to be subjected to this!!!   Further more when they contacted me, I owed nothing as some "benefactress" paid $300.00+  on behalf of me so I owed nothing. Now They claim I owe for some talisman or some such notion I never ordered, asked for or have received!