- Report: #456631
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Carter Plumbing , North Texas Custom Plumbing
Carter Plumbing , North Texas Custom PlumbingNationwide U.S.A.
Carter Plumbing , North Texas Custom Plumbing; John Carter Wolf in sheeps clothing use channel locks to rip off instead of gun Celina Texas
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Several, what appeared to be illegal workers who spoke zero English, arrived and started to destroy an area that was not discussed. I phone Mr Carter and was livid at the fact. He told me he would fix the problem but there might be a slight charges for the materials; 1800.00!! The job was never completed by him and ended up going with another plumber who charged me 1100.00 total. I will never see that from NTCP but I plan to file a small claims suit.
I dont know what type of business he runs but there are several issues:
1. He is a liar and thief
2. He employees illegal work whom my hard earn taxes pay for thier benefits
3. After further investigating he has been in court him self for child abuse and claims to be a Christian and married to a local teacher.
4. I am not sure of his plumbing lic to be in effect but still checking since there are so many different names
This is a small town and I moved here to get away from the big city. The company came referred to me but I assure you I will let everyone I know about how terrible Carter Plumbing is in Celina Texas...You will be judged Mr Carter; this is not over!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2009 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carter-Plumbing-North-Texas-Custom-Plumbing/nationwide/Carter-Plumbing-North-Texas-Custom-Plumbing-John-Carter-Wolf-in-sheeps-clothing-use-cha-456631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.