pair

• Updated: Fri, August 23, 2013

• Reported By: Justin — Moorpark California
Carter's Pest Control
268 GRANITE ST. Simi Valley, California USA

Carter's Pest Control Carter's Pest VERY RUDY AND DISRESPECTFUL!! Simi Valley California

About a week ago, my wife called Carter's Pest Control and asked them to come out and spray for spiders around our house.

The lady who answered asked my wife if we wanted them to spray for flea's as well.  My wife told the "lady no thanks."

About ten minutes goes buy after my wife got off the phone, the owner (the lady's husband, John) called back and asked if we wanted them to spray for fleas.  Again, my wife said "no thanks."

On the day that Carter's Pest came to spray, I signed for the bill and wrote the check, and was unaware of how much they quoted my wife.

Several days later my wife sees the paid invoice and noticed that they charged us for flea spray.

Today my wife called to ask why it was done.

The owner, John... started YELLING at my wife, putting my ( 8-1/2 month pregnant) wife in tears, and asking "So what would you like me to do?  Write you a check for $20?" (Sarcastically).

My wife says no, but maybe you could give us a credit for difference on our account for any future service.

I don't care if it's $20, or $2,000.... or even if you are right or wrong... you don't treat people (especially a woman) like this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2013 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carters-Pest-Control/Simi-Valley-California-93065/Carters-Pest-Control-Carters-Pest-VERY-RUDY-AND-DISRESPECTFUL-Simi-Valley-California-1078454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carter's Pest Control