Complaint Review: Cartoon-avenue.net

• Updated: Tue, April 07, 2009

• Reported By:Claxton Georgia
Cartoon-avenue.net
cartoon-avenue.net Nationwide U.S.A.

Cartoon-avenue.net will run your credit card then deny you ordered anything Internet

*Consumer Comment: I was ripped off by Cartoonavenue.net

*UPDATE Employee: Never was billed and never ordered.

on dec 11th i ordered a dvd set from cartoon-avenue.net i followed the prompts through the checkout and as soon as i pressed submit a message filled my computer screen informing me that an error had occurred during the ordering process but my credit card had been successfully run and charged. the web site said there was no such order placed. my bank says the money has cleared and i am reporting the whole dirty business to you fine folks. don't order from cartoon-avenue.net the are thieves and will hopefully get what's coming to them some day. this reminds me of my experience with "theDVDPlanet.org last year.

Irate!
Claxton, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2008 09:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cartoon-avenuenet/nationwide/Cartoon-avenuenet-will-run-your-credit-card-then-deny-you-ordered-anything-Internet-401138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cartoon-avenue.net

I was ripped off by Cartoonavenue.net

AUTHOR: Chrystalline - (U.S.A.)

I placed an order on 2/19/09 and cartoon-avenue.net took the money out of my account on the 20th, for 91.90.
I heard nothing back from them. Then on 3/309 I get a responce back from some guy name SHAWN that says my order had been backordered. So like a patient person, I waited.
Then on 3/19 I get a confirmation email that my order had been shipped.
It is not April 7, 2009, and I have checked with the website (whom WON"T reply back to me) and I have already alerted my bank and the BBB and the USPS.
The post office states that The company is more than likely a SCAM and that they printed off a USPS tracking number and that they have not received anything. There is NO PACKAGE, NO NOTHING

DO not order from this SITE< it is a TOTAL SCAM. I am consulting with attorney because they STOLE money out of my account and NOTHING has been given to me.
PLEASE PLEASE.. please do not order from this site.

S.L

Never was billed and never ordered.

AUTHOR: Cartoon-avenue.net - (U.S.A.)

Dear Customer and Ripoffreport.com,
I double checked it and the customer never purchased a single thing. I even checked with the credit card company to see if it was an error on our side and that the customer was billed and the credit card was never billed under the name Claxton(last), Georgia(first). More than likely the customer tried to purchase, didnt have a correct billing address and the credit card company put the funds on hold. If the customer can show proof of this "Credit card charge" we would be more than happy to fix this problem as we were never contact about this.

The fact that ripoffreport.com allowed this to be posted without contacting us to file a rebuttal is illegal and is slander. I hope that in the future you check your reports to make sure they are valid for legal reasons.

Shawn Weston