Complaint Review: Cartridge World

• Submitted: Thu, December 13, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, December 13, 2007

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Cartridge World
19 South Lagrange Road Lagrange, Illinois U.S.A.

Cartridge World inkjet refills are nothing but a scam Lagrange, Illinois

I bought cartridge world inkjet cartridges. I brought in my Canon inkjet cartridges and they swapped them out with their inkjet cartridges. I wanted mine filled but the guy said he would just swap them out. Well then I get home and the printer says both cartridges are low on ink. I called the store and then was told that oh some printers don't recognize the cartridges and the ink so you will know when they are really low by the quality of the print. I then was printing things with no problem. Well I have only had them for a month and have barely printed out anything.

All of a sudden I am getting a constant error message stating that the cartridges are not recognizeable and it stays stuck on the error message. It says both cartridges have to be replaced with recognizeable cartridges. I mean what kind of company gets away with this. Now I have spent for two cartridges to be refilled for 25 dollars and now I have to spend another 50 dollars for new ones cuz I don't trust them again. I am warning everyone to stay away from cartridge world. It is a scam company I see. I found out the hard waY. I contacted their corporate office and will see what kind of response I get.

Compcoll
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2007 11:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cartridge-World/Lagrange-Illinois-60525/Cartridge-World-inkjet-refills-are-nothing-but-a-scam-Lagrange-Illinois-291475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cartridge World