- Report: #707497
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Cartvertising
Cartvertising17015 Park Row Houston, Texas United States of America
Cartvertising Followed through with NOTHING they promised! Houston, Texas
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Where to begin?
My original contract dated 8/23/10. Here is what didn't happen:
1. Instead of automatically withdrawing my payments, I received a statement that my account was going to collections. After calling in panic, they assured my they would fix it. They fixed it by withdrawing nearly $800 from my account over a 3 day period. Including a couple other random, unapproved withdraws.
2. I was told this was going to be a GREAT way to advertise for Christmas. The saleslady's whole pitch was about that. After calling over and over and over again, my ad went on Dec. 30. Clearly not in time for Christmas. In fairness, there is no date written on my contract but really...does it really take 4 months to get the ad on the carts?
3. I gave the saleslady a generic flyer we used to advertise when we first opened our store. I gave it as an example for what we do. She had just gone on and on about how creative their artists were and how happy I would be with the ad. They literally duplicated the generic flyer, left out our store logo and spelled "infant" "injuries".
4. The ridiculous hoops you have to jump through to get a person to help is an embarrassment to this company. I have spoken with four different women. The last one being Sara Felix. I was confident that she would help. She reassured me that I would receive a credit from being overcharged. She is now backtracking on that and no longer returning phone calls.
**Please stay far, far away from this company. I have spent many phone calls in tears, begging for someone to help. It still hasn't happened.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2011 07:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cartvertising/Houston-Texas-77084/Cartvertisingnbsp-Followed-through-with-NOTHING-they-promised-Houston-Texasnbsp-707497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.