Complaint Review: Cartvertising

17015 Park Row Houston, Texas United States of America

Cartvertising  Followed through with NOTHING they promised! Houston, Texas

Where to begin?

My original contract dated 8/23/10.  Here is what didn't happen:

1. Instead of automatically withdrawing my payments, I received a statement that my account was going to collections. After calling in panic, they assured my they would fix it. They fixed it by withdrawing nearly $800 from my account over a 3 day period. Including a couple other random, unapproved withdraws.

2. I was told this was going to be a GREAT way to advertise for Christmas. The saleslady's whole pitch was about that. After calling over and over and over again, my ad went on Dec. 30. Clearly not in time for Christmas. In fairness, there is no date written on my contract but really...does it really take 4 months to get the ad on the carts?

3. I gave the saleslady a generic flyer we used to advertise when we first opened our store. I gave it as an example for what we do. She had just gone on and on about how creative their artists were and how happy I would be with the ad. They literally duplicated the generic flyer, left out our store logo and spelled "infant" "injuries".

4. The ridiculous hoops you have to jump through to get a person to help is an embarrassment to this company. I have spoken with four different women. The last one being Sara Felix. I was confident that she would help. She reassured me that I would receive a credit from being overcharged. She is now backtracking on that and no longer returning phone calls.

**Please stay far, far away from this company. I have spent many phone calls in tears, begging for someone to help. It still hasn't happened.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2011 07:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cartvertising/Houston-Texas-77084/Cartvertisingnbsp-Followed-through-with-NOTHING-they-promised-Houston-Texasnbsp-707497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cartvertising