Complaint Review: Casa costa boynton beach

• Reported By: Chris — Boynton beach Florida
Casa costa boynton beach
400 north federal hwy Boynton beach , Florida USA

Casa costa boynton beach People are rude very unhelpful Boynton beach Florida

I was looking into leasing a apartment at casa costa. Beautiful apartments but the people (one person in particular mostly) was extremely rude very ignorant and gave me a very bad taste in my mouth about the place. There was questions and concerns about the ammenites and things concerning lease terms and the lady was unbelievably disrespectful. These were very simple things and I would think anyone would ask when they are about to put the amount of money I was about to put down.  which was a another problem I had with them. They ask for a ridiculous amount of money down and charge you for EVERYTHING. They wanted a 500 dollar deposit to use there maintance elevator to move your furniture into your apartment. All and all I had a horrible experience and took my business else where and I'm very happy I did because I can only imagine what problems I would have in the long run. I guess it explains why the place was so empty everytime I went there and why there apartments were empty for so long plus went into foreclosure a couple years ago. I would never recommend going to this place to anyone. I think the workers need to get off there high horse and have some respect for there potential customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2013 09:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Casa-costa-boynton-beach/Boynton-beach-Florida-33435/Casa-costa-boynton-beach-People-are-rude-very-unhelpful-Boynton-beach-Florida-1086394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Casa costa boynton beach