Complaint Review: Casablanca Express

PO BOX 4399 Woodland Hills, California United States of America
  • Phone: 800-315-2065
  • Web:
  • Category: Lodging

Casablanca Express is ripping off my registration fees Woodland Hills, California

I received two vouchers from Casablanca Express for two different trips: San Francisco all inclusive, and Honolulu lodging only.
I first had to send them registration fee to activate the vouchers. Then I had to send them  some registration fee. After which I received their letters saying they are in receipt of my money, and they gave me the certificate number. I had to make arrangement for my travel at least 90 days in advance. I made the arrangement in May 2012. They told me that I should expect to receive the confirmation letters within two weeks.

I didn't receive any confirmation. I called after two weeks. They told me they'd send out the confirmation in the mail. This process repeated for two months (now it's July), and I still have not received any confirmation. Then I called again today. They said they don't have any record of my call. They said they'd fax my letter right after the call, and I have until tomorrow to postmark my response. I waited almost the whole day for the fax, which never came. Then I called back again to ask if they are going to fax me. They said they never received my call, and there was no record of my call. But they said they would send the letter out again first thing in the morning.

I've never dealt with such a group of incompetent people. I think I should just cut my loss and call in this scam. Out $200 so far.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2012 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Casablanca-Express/-Woodland-Hills-California-91365/Casablanca-Express-is-ripping-off-my-registration-fees-Woodland-Hills-California-918008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Casablanca Express