Complaint Review: Casablanca Express

• Submitted: Fri, December 07, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 07, 2012

• Reported By: Kristen — Elk Grove California U.S.A.
Casablanca Express
Woodland Hills, California United States of America

Casablanca Express Sixty days plus four weeks does not equal sixty days! Woodland Hills, California

Casablanca Express is a promotional travel company, that I understand. But when they work in such a way as to never really let you know what's going on, something isn't right.

I purchased a vacation package from their company and have been given the runaround ever since.

"No, we can't do anything because you didn't send in your certificate in time. No, you're not actually our customer until you send that thing in again though we didn't tell you that in the first place but it's still not our problem. No, there's no other way to do it. No, no, no!" The words "you're not our customer" actually passed the rep's lips, as did "we're not in charge of what's put in the contract."

Their certificate, by the way? Only tells me 60 days out. It's more than sixty days out from the trip, but now they're adding another month ahead of time onto this estimate. Sixty days plus four weeks does not equal sixty days!

I've also been hung up on twice through their phone customer service. It's their supervisor who was kind enough to tell me no, you're SOL. My emails have gone unheeded well past their three-day turnaround as well.

How is this making me want to be a repeat customer or invite my friends to try? All I'm getting from this is that I'm out money for a trip and they won't fix it because apparently I don't even exist to them yet. How is this possible? You have my money, you won't refund it, and you won't give me my trip.

Casablanca Express might not be a full-blown scam, but their customer service is sure making them look that way from here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2012 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Casablanca-Express/Woodland-Hills-California-/Casablanca-Express-Sixty-days-plus-four-weeks-does-not-equal-sixty-days-Woodland-Hills-979081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Casablanca Express