Complaint Review: Casablanca Express

• Submitted: Fri, May 29, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, May 31, 2009

• Reported By:Palm Springs California
Casablanca Express
6300 Canoga Ave Suite 500 Woodland Hills, California U.S.A.

Casablanca Express Casablanca Express my A**! How can a company still be up and running!! Woodland Hills California

*Consumer Suggestion: You must know how promo Travel Companies like Casablanca Work

I attented a 2-3hour timeshare presatation at The Wyndham in Indio. I was told I didnt have to buy a timeshare for $99. In return,no matter what I would get a 3 night stay in San Diego from Worldmark.

Me and my fiance thought "Wow what a good deal". Well was I ever wrong.
I sent in my $4.95 processing fee and waited a month to rececive my certificate. A month goes by and I rececive it. They gave me sometime to plan my mini vaca.

Three months go by and we finally figured out the dates we can go. (cause we could only go on sun,mon,tues and weds)And that gave us time for the 60 days in advance they asked for.

Its been almost 2 months now since I havent heard from them. Ive been calling Tues-Thurs like the paper says. Im on hold for almost 30 min and no answer. I cant be on hold no longer than that cause of my min on my phone. I made a copy of my certificate and sent it the address on the paper and wrote them a letter with all my info on so they contact me before my trip is expired. Nothing!

Finally I went on the internet and been emailing them but once again no answer or response. They said to wait 24-72 hours,no longer than that. And nothing.

Honestly,its cheaper if I book my trip on my own. And I can go on the days I want.

After reading all the reports on this company Im glad I havent heard from them. I just cant belive this company is still in business after all the scams thet have been pulling. Im close to going to the Wyndham and asking them if they know anything about this. Is this what we get for not buying a stupid timeshare? I say the hell with them and I hope this company goes down. They took my 4.95 instead of 50.00. I guess thats the only good thing.

Lydia
Palm Springs, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2009 11:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Casablanca-Express/Woodland-Hills-California-91367/Casablanca-Express-Casablanca-Express-my-A-How-can-a-company-still-be-up-and-running-456769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Casablanca Express

#1 Consumer Suggestion

You must know how promo Travel Companies like Casablanca Work

AUTHOR: Joel - (U.S.A.)

Wyndmam Buys certs for a Hawaii from Casablanca at say $100 each
The Charge to redeem thoose certs is $100 (taxes) by the end user.

In order for Casblanaca to make money on a Trip that will cost them $700
They have to screw so many certificates holders, and demand exhorbanent
fees for worthless upgaredes from other certificate holders that travel so they can make a profit.

You have to be very persistant to redeem your certs from Casablanca. AND NEVER
agree to ANY upgardes. The Airlines will allow you to fly standby any time a day for no additional charge (Casablanca will give you the worst flight times on purpose)
and you can negotiate upgardes with the hotel directly after CBE travel has given you travel documents.

I love CBE travel. I have gotten $1,000's of dollars worth of almost free trips over the years. My next CBE trip is to Disneyland, got tickets and 2 nights hotel.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

You must know how promo Travel Companies like Casablanca Work

AUTHOR: Joel - (U.S.A.)

Wyndmam Buys certs for a Hawaii from Casablanca at say $100 each
The Charge to redeem thoose certs is $100 (taxes) by the end user.

In order for Casblanaca to make money on a Trip that will cost them $700