Complaint Review: Casablanca Express

• Submitted: Sat, September 01, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, February 17, 2008

• Reported By:Stockton California
Casablanca Express
6300 Canoga Avenue, Suite 500 Woodland Hills, California U.S.A.

Casablanca Express Nothing is free with your free trip from casablanca express Woodland Hills California

*Consumer Comment: How to take advantage/get even of Casablanca Express

We went to a trendwest time share presentation and recieved a certificate for a free trip to Anaheim, Ca.

After making our reservations and sending in 50 dollars in taxes, Casablanca Express phoned me and asked if I was traveling with children and would like to upgrade for 19 dollars more, making it a total of 69 dollars I paid for my free trip.

I agreed to upgrade and was under the impression that with our upgrade we would have a bigger and better room to accomudate us with our children. That was far from what we recieved. Our room was tiny and included two full size beds that were an arm distance apart from each other. The room was extremly cramped to say the least.

Upon returning from our trip I contacted Casablanca to enquire about a refund on my excess tax deposit. I was then enformed that my excess tax deposit was put towards my upgrade package and I had no refund coming.

We could have travelled cheaper by booking our own room on the internet, and travelling over the weekend, instead of through the week and losing income from missing work.

Never again will I travel with Casablanca Express.

Jody
Stockton, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2007 10:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Casablanca-Express/Woodland-Hills-California-91367/Casablanca-Express-Nothing-is-free-with-your-free-trip-from-casablanca-express-Woodland-Hi-271881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Casablanca Express

How to take advantage/get even of Casablanca Express

AUTHOR: Joel - (U.S.A.)

I have gotton many free trips from Casablanca Express. YOU MUST NEVER AGREE OR PAY FOR ANY UPGRADE. Once the trip is booked, you negotiate directly with the Airline or the hotel. They will book you on Southwest at the worst possible times. Southwest has never charged me extra to change flight times from tickets issued by Casablanca express.